The incomparable Christine at Christine's Journey bestowed this little beauty on me. The Pinocchio face is pretty sweet and that nose! Now, there's a wooden puppet after my own heart. Thank you, Christine. When I visit your blog, I realize how cool and talented you are each time you post. (And that's no lie!)
Here's the tricky part. Below, I have listed seven things about me. Many of them are delusions, er, I mean lies. One of them is true. (Or, are there two truths? Hmmm. You decide.)
1. My favorite meal is a plate of steamed veggies! (Okay, that was an obvious freebie.)
2. My husband and I saw each other across a crowded used-car lot, and it was love at first sight.
3. I'm Irish. Cead mile failte everybody!
4. I despise cheese. Especially when it's all hot and melty on a New York style pizza. Disgusting!
5. I don't like ice cream at all. It's just that the Haagen-Dazs has magnetic properties due to the iron supplements they feed the milk cows and it is attracted to my spoon. Simple physics.
6. My lawyer told me not to mention this, but I'm Neil Gaiman. (There, I said it. It's out.)
7. I write Women's Fiction only because there is no Men's Fiction category. (If there was, I'd be all over that.)
There you have it, in all it's creative glory!
I have chosen the next Pinocchio/Creative Writer winners because they do beautiful things with their blogs. They honestly amaze me. I can hardly wait for their list of seven! (Bask in this opportunity to invent, babies!)
Stefany and Lynniece at 2713 Mornings
VR at VR Barkowski
Catherine at Winged Writer-Catherine Denton
Tina at Sweet Niblets
Jenny at http://rejectionqueen.blogspot.com
Elaine at Still Writing
Well done, awesome writers, I applaud you.