(Let me translate what we read, and what WV really means.)
1. aZZiff: code for "You think that's a good comment? As if!"
2. clonkR: similar to definition #1. "Don't write this. It's a clonker."
3. VIrtus: Word Verification is now testing our Latin. And sometimes our Cantonese, German, and Lithuaninan. All at the same time.
4. cYss: this is WV's acronym for "check your spelling silly!" (I like to think it means silly instead of something more harsh like stupid.)
5. kisSle: I'm not exactly sure what kissle means. (I don't think I want to know.)
Is Word Verification treating you well, bloggers? Maybe I'm being fanciful and endowing this "spam reduction mechanism" with traits it doesn't have.
(Either way, I need to lay off the Diet Coke with lime. A little too much caffeine this morning, I think)